38MA*R Outdoor Unit Single Zone
Designed for versatility and year-round comfort, the 38MA*R achieves full heating capacity even as temperatures outside dip to 5° F (with the right combination of model size and matched indoor unit). This quiet, compact heat pump pairs with a variety of indoor units for a budget-friendly and flexible solution to your duct-challenged comfort needs.
Part of our Performance series, this model really delivers with features like variable speed operation for extra efficiency and reduced sound.
Heat Pump with Basepan Heater:
- Inverter Compressor
- Up to 25.0 SEER
- Up to 12.0 HSPF
- Sizes: 09 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30 / 36
- Select sizes are ENERGY STAR® certified based on indoor unit pairing
- 100% heating capacity at 5° F (-15° C) (sizes 9-24 208/230V)
- Built-in basepan heater
- Available in 115V and 208/230V
- Auto-restart function
- Condenser high temperature protection
- Refrigerant leakage detection
- Quiet outdoor operation, as low as 52.5 dB(A)
- Aluminum Blue Hydrophilic pre-coated fins
- Piping length 82 ~ 164 ft.
- Cooling operating range: -13° ~ 122° F (-25° ~ 50° C)
- Heating operating range: -22° ~ 86° F (-30° ~ 30° C); (sizes 9-24 208/230V); -13° ~ 86° F (-30° ~ 30° C); (sizes 9, 12 115V & 30, 36 208/230V)
- 10-year parts limited and 10-year compressor limited warranties to the original purchasing owner upon timely registration1
- 40MA*Q High Wall
- 40MB*C Cassette
- 40MB*D Ducted
- 40MB*F Floor Console
1 If properly registered within ninety (90) days after original installation, parts are warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 10 years. Otherwise, parts warranty is 5 years. For other applications a 7-year parts and 7-year compressor limited warranties apply. See warranty certificate for details.
The 38MA*R Outdoor Unit Single Zone is compatible with various styles of indoor units, which can be selected based on the application.